Health and Safety adviser Limerick
Entered: 23 Feb 2020
Our client is a top 5 main Contractor with nationwide offices involved in a number of high-profile projects both in Munster, nationwide and Internationally. They are involved in commercial. residential, industrial, pharma, government and datacentre projects.
They are seeking a safety adviser with a minimum of 4 years’ experience for projects predominantly in the limerick area but also covering Munster when required.
• Managed all housekeeping issues
• Managed lifting plans cranes etc.
• Reviewed Sub-Contractors Safety Statements, RAMS, And Insurance details
• Ensured site adherence to Health & Safety Standards
• Health & Safety Audits and inspections
• Toolbox Talks
• SafePass and C.S.C.S. Training Certification
• Draw up Method Statement and assist those doing SSWP’s
• Dealing with the public complaint’s correspondence etc.
• Completed Certificates and HSA Forms
• Involved in tender process
• Liaised with Project Managers/HSA/County Council Consultants
• Health and Safety Cert, Diploma or Degree is essential,
• With 4+ years experience.
• Previous experience managing safety on site.
• Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills.
• Experience in the construction industry.
The company will pay a generous remuneration package for this role with genuine opportunities for career progression.
Please forward your CV directly through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006