Health and Safety Advisor - Cork
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor to be based on a large scale project in East Cork.
This role requires an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with a proven ability to work on high value projects while working with a main contractor in the construction industry. The ideal candidate will have strong experience on Biopharma / Pharmaceutical build projects.
• Implement policy and procedures on site.
• Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
• Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
• Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
• Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
• Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
• Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support
• Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
• Help with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
• Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
• Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
• Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
• Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
• Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
Contact Leah Donnelly on 085 209 1238 or e-mail your CV in confidence to Leah@aaeuro.com