Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s premier Main Contractors to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to work on large projects in Cork.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liase with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liase with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Pharmaceutical experience a preference but not essential.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on +353 866 5682 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org