Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan, are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Advisor for our client. This is a full time permanent role.
The successful candidate must have a Health & Safety Degree, excellent knowledge & understanding of the latest Health & Safety Legislations & 2+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role within in construction industry.
Health & Safety Advisor responsibilities include:
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Ensuring all sites are adhering to COVD-19 safety procedures,
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- 2 years’ experience in a Health & Safety role within the construction industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Health & Safety Legislation
- Must have knowledge of current Covid site safety procedures
If you are a Health & Safety Advisor interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.