Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 05 June 2020
Health & Safety Officer – Munster Region
Health and Safety Adviser required for a leading main building contractor for a new commercial developments in the Munster Region (Waterford, Limerick/ Clare, Tipperary). This is a permanent role with great room for growth and progression for the successful candidate.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Carrying out weekly inspections on site, preparing and issuing of site audit reports.
- Ensuring that all SHEQ documentation is updated to reflect current legislation.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualification (Minimum Diploma).
- 2-3 years working as a Health & Safety Officer for a main contractor.
- Experience of implementing and maintaining good Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality practices on site.
- Experience in commercial, residential and fit out sectors
- Proficient in MS Office
- Salary: €45k-€55k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.