Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 05 June 2023
Health and Safety Advisor - South City Centre, Dublin
Join a Tier 1 main contractor on a large residential development based in South City Centre, Dublin.
This is a highly respected Tier 1 company with a track record of delivering award-winning projects for prestigious clients in a "safety first" environment. They are active on substantial multi-year projects and can offer you long-term position where you can fully utilise your health and safety experience as a part of major developments. They have earned significant repeat business due to outstanding project delivery and you will be a valued part of the company, as they continue to build on their unrivalled reputation within Ireland's construction sector.
As an organisation that is keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer a variety of formal/informal training and support further education. This ensures that you will be able to gain new skills and take the next step up in your career.
- Minimum of a 3rd level qualification in health and safety
- 5 years plus experience working in a similar role within the construction industry in Ireland or the U.K
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and an ability to evaluate emerging trends in health and safety management
- Motivated and enthusiastic personality with excellent initiative
- Competitive salary reflective of experience
- Car allowance
- Health care
- Pension contribution
- Professional subscription
- Income protection
- Bonus scheme
Apply now in confidence with your CV.