Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 05 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland.
The Health and Safety Advisor will join their team based in Dublin 8.
Health and Safety Advisor Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications.
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety, and environmental work practices on the site.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and toolbox talks
- Investigate/report accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with project stakeholders.
Health and Safety Advisor Requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification in Health & Safety and Environmental
- 3+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role
- Site experience and knowledge of the construction sector
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork, and presentation skills
- Have experience working closely with the HSA to ensure compliance across all projects
- Have experience working with ISO45001 and ISO14001
- Eligible to work in Ireland / EU
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.