Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 16 May 2022
Position: Health and Safety Advisor
Our client is currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to work on a Highway/Dual carriageway project in Edinburgh.
They are a leading main contractor, who specializes in major building and civil engineering projects, operating throughout Ireland and the UK.
Salary: Highly competitive salary
Roles and responsibilities:
- Main Health and Safety advisor on-site reporting to visiting H&S Manager
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on-site, relevant, and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site managers team
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required
- Intermediate or Senior level Health and Safety experience
- Excellent management experience
- Relevant H&S qualification
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.