Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 15 Jan 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading Services Contractors to recruit an EHS Advisor for a substantial sized project in Galway. This is a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor on a large Pharmaceutical project in this area.
Competitive salary on offer.
- To work as an EHS Advisor and ensure full compliance on site
- Monitor companies safety performance and advise on compliance with their health, safety and welfare policies and the company safety management system
- Develop safety documents in conjunction with the Site Supervisors
- Assist in conducting regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Communicate the findings of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with the company policy
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site
- Support the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Serve as the company representative at site meetings when requested
- Manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project including attendance records
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site management team
- Advise site management on the first aid requirements for the project
- Give advice to site management on training requirements for each project
- Ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to health, safety and welfare management systems.
- Relevant Safety Qualification
- 4 years’ experience in a construction safety role
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Capable of working on their own Initiative
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com