Health and Safety Advisor – Kildare
Entered: 06 Apr 2020
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical Contractor, to recruit a Health & Safety Advisor to work on a project in Leixlip, Kildare.
- The Health & Safety Advisor will be site based and will ensure that the company H&S management systems for all the projects under their stewardship are implemented and maintained.
- Provide advice, guidance, instruction and training in all H&S matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including where applicable to sub-contractors, suppliers and visitors to sites).
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day H&S requirements of the projects.
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements.
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams H&S Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business H&S risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- 4+ Years’ Experience in similar industry. Knowledge of Mechanical engineering required.
- Experience with pharmaceutical, manufacturing and working in existing client live environments.
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Relevant scientific or technical work experience (either paid or voluntary) can be beneficial.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
- IT literate and capable of acquiring and applying detailed legal, technical and regulatory information
- Calm, Patient and Assertive
- Excellent Negotiator & Communicator
- Good analytical abilities
For more information on this role, contact Leah Donnelly on 021 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com