Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Due to continued expansion and growth, ShareRidge is currently recruiting for Senior and Graduate Health & Safety Advisors to join our Safety team working on various projects in the West and North West Regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To proactively promote a positive Health and Safety Environment for all employees
- Develop, monitor and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks and Health, Safety and Environmental Inductions
- Carry out weekly site safety inspections and audits
- Hold a degree in Health and Safety
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license