Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Join a Safe-T-Certified organisation that works to OHSAS 18001:2007 standards as a Health and Safety Advisor in Dublin.
This is a company that undertakes ambitious and innovative fit out and building projects for renowned clients. They have gained an excellent reputation for completing prestigious, high-specification projects but they are always looking to improve, meaning that you can really make an impact here by bringing new ideas and approaches. Keen to maintain a positive working environment, there is an emphasis on ensuring an atmosphere of collaboration and encouragement.
There are outstanding opportunities for new learning and the potential to add new competencies, building on your valued skill set.
- Third level qualification in H&S or a related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience working on large scale commercial/construction projects.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conscientious, highly focused and detail orientated.
- Self-starter and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders.
- Full clean driver's license preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply confidentially now with your CV
Call 085 875 1842
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.