Health and Safety Advisor
Entered: 27 July 2021
The ideal candidates will work closely with the project teams to bring projects to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
- Proactively promoting a positive Health and Safety Environment for all employees
- Developing, monitoring and implementing the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Increasing Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions.
- Carry out weekly site safety inspections and audits.
- Hold a degree in Health and Safety
- Experience in the utility sector
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license
- An amazing opportunity to work with a great team on exciting public realm, utility, and civil engineering projects nationwide.
- Opportunity to develop your skills to the highest industry standards while earning competitive salaries.
- You will be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver results and also to further develop your career.
- You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with support & development throughout the project.
- A fast paced, process driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
We offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Further education.
- Company vehicles (depending on the role).
- Opportunities to travel
- Company laptop.
- Company phone
- Flexible working environments and many more.