Health and Safety Manager
Entered: 16 May 2021
Role and responsibilities:
- Maintain Company processes and procedures to comply with ISO 9001:2015 & Safe T Cert.
- Ensure the workplace meets various safety, health, and environmental requirements.
- Provide information, advice, and support to the site management team and all employees on all aspects of health and safety, environmental and quality issues.
- Liaise with internal auditors with particular focus on continuous improvement to the existing management systems, processes and assuring legal compliance.
- Monitor subcontractors in relation to compliance with current applicable legislation and our company policies.
- Review RAMS for subcontractor work.
- Maintain and develop safety files on a project by project basis.
- Ensure the following documents are readily accessible to all workers: environmental systems, quality plans, method statements/risk assessments, training records, permits to works.
- Hold a recognised SHEQ qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role with building contractors.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent MS office skills.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.