Health and Safety Manager
Entered: 27 July 2021
- Competitive salary & company vehicle
With a pipeline of projects already secured and contracts continuing to be awarded, they are expanding their team to reflect this growing portfolio of work. As a part of an organisation that aims to be the workplace of choice for ambitious professionals within the construction industry, you will be able to make your mark as a professional here.
- Manage the company EHS team.
- Collaborate with all departments and site management teams.
- Maintain the company ISO standards 14001 and 45001.
- Manage the company COVID-19 response.
- Set and manage the company health and wellbeing agenda.
- Preparation and maintenance of company policies.
- Provide advice to the board and across the company on EHS related matters.
- Manage the CPD requirements for the EHS team.
- Conduct monthly reviews of the EHS management system.
- Conduct quarterly audits of all sites.
- Continuously set and improve the standard of EHS across the company.
- Actively promote and implement the behavioural based safety programme to drive a positive EHS culture within the company.
- Plan, implement and measure the EHS improvement/action plan.
- Manage the company EHS training plan.
- Undertake the role of PSCS or provide guidance for the role where required.
- Manage the pre-planning of new projects.
- Develop and manage robust environmental management processes.
- Prepare the EHS content for tender submissions.
- Conduct incident investigations.
- Maintain the company incident register.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Third level qualification in Health and Safety
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience working in Health and Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record managing a team of Health and Safety professionals
Join one of Ireland's most renowned contractors: If you would like to discuss this role in strict confidence then please contact Caroline O'Driscoll through firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 875 1842 .