Health and Safety Manager - Dublin (Multisite)
Entered: 16 May 2022
- Excellent salary DOE + vehicle, phone and laptop
In this role, you be a part of the senior management team and take ownership of the Health and Safety department, raising the safety standards and growing an expert team.
Join a progressive main contractor with an excellent safety record. They are striving towards a zero-accident environment by promoting behavioural safety in a proactive and innovative manner. They value their employees and ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety while pursuing construction excellence. Specialising in prestigious commercial projects, Educational facilities and Healthcare projects , they are at the forefront of the Irish construction industry. This is a role that ensures you will stand out as a Health and Safety professional.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of ISO Standards
- A diploma/degree in Health & Safety
- 8 years' experience at a senior manager level
- Experience with a large contracting organisation (Ireland, UK or worldwide)