Health and Safety Officer
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
Health and Safety Officer- Cork
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary and Excellent benefits package
Take your career to the next level with a Tier 1 Main Contractor.
One of Ireland's largest Main Contractors are currently recruiting a Health and Safety Officer for a large project in Cork. The company delivers high profile construction projects across the Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Residential, Industrial/Data, Healthcare, Retail, Fitout & Educational sectors for a renowned client base.
The company will offer you an environment where you will be supported through continuous development and training enabling you to progress to the next level within your career.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company's EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred
Submit your CV confidentiality. Contact Ava on 085 848 5186 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.