Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Health and Safety Officer
Entered: 04 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Officer on behalf of our Client, a leading Engineering company.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working as a Health and Safety Officer and have a good understanding of the industry. This is a Dundalk based project.
Health & Safety Advisor Duties:
- Risk assess work areas, develop Method Statements.
- Arrange & manage contractor safety meetings, prepare agendas, issue minutes.
- Screen contractors, their paperwork including training records and method statements
- Deliver tool box talks, safety inductions and provide support and advice to co-workers, subcontractor personnel and other third parties.
- Site Audits and reporting.
- Be familiar and have up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation.
Health and Safety Officer Requirements:
- Third Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
- 3+ years’ experience as a health & safety officer on construction sites.
- Extensive knowledge of Irish Health and Safety legislation.
- Previous experience working directly for Contractors on Construction Sites a distinct advantage.
- IT Proficient a must – Microsoft Word, Excel and E-Mail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence personnel at all levels within the team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.