Health and Safety Officer
Entered: 17 Aug 2019
Duties & Accountabilities:
· Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out site inspections.
· Serving as the company’s representative at site meetings.
· Ensuring statutory inspections are carried out and recorded.
· Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or contractors working on site.
· Organising and chairing the Safety Meetings.
· Advising Site Management with any safety related matter including paperwork.
· Compiling and updating Emergency Plans.
· Conducting accident investigations and reporting statutory notifications as required.
· Collecting and collating relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
· Health and Safety related Diploma or Degree qualification.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction sector.
· Full Driving Licence.
An competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful person.