Health and Safety Officer/Manager
Entered: 29 May 2020
Health and Safety (Officer/Manager) | Dublin | Neg
Our client is a lead developer nationwide, with a top of the range portfolio on competed works.
The succesfull candidate will deal with health and safety issues in a professional, efficient and
confidential manner.Reporting directly to the EH&S Manager the health and safety officer will
join the current team to provide expert knowledge and skills and promote positive health and safety.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role in the construction industry.
- Carry out Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessments.
- Investigate accidents and near misses.
- Ensure contractors comply with agreed method of works.
- BsC/ Degree in Occupational, Health and Safety (Level 8) or similar.
- First Aid (FAR) preferable.
- IOSH membership preferable.
- Knowledge and experience implementing and managing Hazard Identification and Risk Management process on a large scale construction development.
If interested please forward your updated CV onto email@example.com