Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Health and Safety Officer - North Dublin
Entered: 03 June 2023
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. The EHS Advisor is an integrated part of the project teams and is responsible for providing specialist advice and support on all matters relating to the Environment, Health, Safety and Welfare of site personnel, and company operations.
- Relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree.
- The successful Health and Safety Officer will have 2-5 years' experience on large construction projects.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Assist the QEHS Manager in achieving full compliance with Environmental, Health, & Safety Legislation & Best Practice.
- Work co-operatively with the EHS team to further develop our function and management system elements associated with EHS.
- Work effectively with the Project Managers and Construction Teams with the implementation of the Integrated Management System, and provide support to assist in managing day to day operations.
- Ensure the sites are adequately set up with a Construction EHS Plan.
- Assist with the development & review of internal and third party RAMS to ensure appropriate safe working methodologies and adequate risk assessments are identified, reviewed and implemented.
- Carry out reactive and proactive monitoring of site operations.
Apply today with your CV