HSE Advisor - Civil
Entered: 01 July 2022
Required for leading civils contractor with a full order book.
The successful candidates will work closely with the safety team in Kildare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
• Develop, monitor, and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
• Maintaining the company's Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
• Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
• Identifying areas of risk
• Compiling and managing training records• HSQE Inductions
• Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
- 3 Years successful postgraduate experience in project HSE management
- Thorough knowledge of ISO: 45001 and ISO: 14001 standards.
- Working towards graduate membership of IOSH.
- Ability to deliver internal health and safety management courses.
- Ability to advise on HSE issues on a day to day basis on site.
- Ability to conduct standard accident/incident investigations.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.