Entered: 19 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor (HSE) on behalf of our Client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure & fit outs, with various ongoing projects across the country.
The successful HSE Advisor will join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
As a HSE Advisor your responsibilities include:
- Report to the HSE Manager
- Support & advise colleagues & subcontractors
- Reporting of all accidents, incidents & near misses in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Lead & promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
As a HSE Advisor the requirements are:
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role with a main contractor
- Excellent knowledge of the latest Health & Safety legislation
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly resolve issues and integrate well with the team
If you are considering a career move, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.