Entered: 30 May 2020
HSEQ Advisor | Dublin | Neg+Package
Here at ICDS we are working closely with one of Irelands leading Engineering Contractors
who are on the look out for a HSEQ Advisor to join their team In Dublin.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety management.
- Ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety are met.
- Must have a degree in the related field.
- Able to communicate with Clients, Stakeholder’s and the HSEQ Manager.
- Support contract management and operational management achieving requirements.
- Communicate with sub-contractors making sure they comply with health and safety.
- Be a good team player working together with colleagues and contribute to teamwork.
- Be open to challenges and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to take full responsibility.
If interested please send an up to date CV to email@example.com