Entered: 16 May 2022
HSEQ Manager - Dublin
Attractive package on offer: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Occupational Pension, 23 days annual leave increasing annually to a maximum of 29 days following the completion of two years' service
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for a HSQE Manager to be based in the North Dublin region. The HSQE Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all project teams operations are carried out in accordance with the Employer and JV procedures and manuals. The HSQE Manager will be responsible for maintaining the Project Safety, Quality and Environmental Plans; update the same as when required. Follow-up the BREEAM requirements on site, non-conformity and complaint logs, perform/attend audits. Perform the supplier/subcontractor controls and control environmental measures. Control and prepare compliance reports.
- To lead Quality (ISO9001), Environment (ISO14001) and Health & Safety (ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001) management within the company
- Must be experienced in the development and implementation of project specific plans, through all project phases (design, procurement, construction and commissioning), which align with ISO9001-2015 requirements.
- Must be experienced in the development and implementation of project specific Environmental Plan, align with ISO14001:2015
- Monitor and report on the implementation of the Quality Program through surveillance and formal audit activities.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of the Environmental Plan
- Ensure that the facility provided is fit for the purpose for which it is designed for and meets both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Must be suitably qualified with a minimum of 7 years' experience, with 5 years in the role of HSEQ Management for large building construction projects with proven record of accomplishment.
- Degree in Construction, Architectural or Civil Engineering or similar, preferably Chartered Status.
- Diploma in Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) (NFQ level 8) or similar
- Chartered member of IOSH or on route to become a Chartered member of IOSH.
- Demonstrate ability to act as a competent PSDP within the meaning of the Safety, Health & Welfare Act 2005 and Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
- Training and experience on relevant ISO standards 9001 and 14001.
- Experience in residential and commercial projects
- Flexibility to travel between sites
- Strong IT skills: Microsoft Office packages, Aconex, ASITE, CDE's
Interviews will be commencing from 4th of April. Apply via the link below or contact Caroline O'Driscoll for more information - email@example.com / 085 875 1842.