Junior Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Health & Safety Advisor on behalf of our client.
The successful candidate must have a Health & Safety Qualification, minimum of 2 years’ experience in health & safety role ideally with a main contractor. The successful candidate will join their team on a large commercial project based in North Dublin.
Junior Health & Safety Advisor responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all EHS legislation
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Managing the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Conduct regular inspections : teleporter, harnesses, fire extinguishers, vehicles etc
- Attend regular site meetings & report findings to senior management
- Investigate, Record and Report accidents, incidents and near misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
Junior Health & Safety Advisor Requirements:
- Health & Safety Qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role with a main contractor is desired
- An understanding of the legislation relevant to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including strong excel skills
- Strong leadership skills and be able to show initiative
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.