Junior Health and Safety Officer
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Junior Health and Safety Officer - Dublin
Competitive Salary + Pension + 26 days Annual Leave
Take the next step in your career by joining one of the largest construction companies in Ireland. In this position, you will be a part of a company that has won numerous safety awards and is accredited to ISO 45001:2018 standards. They have established an innovative and comprehensive approach to safety on site, ensuring an unrivalled safety record.
This is a well-known company with a track record of delivering outstanding results across a variety of high-profile construction projects. Renowned for supporting their people through industry leading professional development initiatives, they will offer you an environment where you can really establish yourself as a Health and Safety professional. You will benefit from a position here due to an enjoyable and challenging workplace with excellent opportunities for continued advancement.
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Equivalent
- Internal Auditor
- Mandatory aspects of L & D directory
- SEATS for Managers or equivalent IEMA programme.
- Awareness of lifting operations BS 7121/IS 361
- Temp Works Awareness including knowledge of TWC role
- Incident Investigation Training
Experience & Skills:
- CMIOSH, Grad IOSH advantageous
- 2 -3 years construction industry
- Minimum of 2 years as a Health and Safety professional
- Excellent IT skills
- Time Management
- Organisation Skills.
- Interpersonal & Engaging skills.
Join a main contractor where you can reach new heights as a professional:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call Caroline on 085 875 1842.