Quality Compliance Officer
Entered: 27 July 2021
Quality Compliance Officer required to effectively manage the Quality function by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and improved.
The role will be based in Head Office in Dublin.
- Managing a robust Quality Management System.
- Ensuring consistency of Quality and Environmental standards across the sites and offices.
- Maintaining and improving on the company's ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications and identifying any additional systems that would be of benefit to the company.
- Developing existing Quality Plan and Waste Management templates where required and updating staff on developments.
- Carrying out site visits and inspection reports relating to the Environmental and Quality performance of the company and reporting to Senior Management.
- Supplying feedback and input on processes and KPI's for the submission of PQQ's and tenders when required.
- Document control for Environmental topics related to on-going projects (including waste generation estimates, waste disposal logs etc).
You will need
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in construction.
- A third level qualification in engineering or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of ISO and Environmental regulations and legislation.
- Strong evidence of delivering results and continuous improvement initiatives in both Quality and Environment aspects.
- Proven ability to provide support, guidance and training when required.
- Confident at challenging the status quo, both influencing and challenging decisions.
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritisation, planning and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-motivated and approachable with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team