Regional Safety Manager
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors in recruiting a Regional Safety Manager. This is a senior level position within the organisation and permanent role with them coordinating a number projects in the Dublin region.
Extensive experience with main contractor preferable.
· Implement policy and procedures on site.
· Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
· Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
· Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
· Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
· Work and liaise with HSEQ Director.
· Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
· Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
· Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
· Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
· Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
· Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
· Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
· 10 years + experience in health & safety.
· Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org