Entered: 27 Nov 2022
Safety Advisor - Dublin City Centre
Join a Safe-T-Certified, Tier 1 construction company and take your career to the next level.
A positive safety culture has led to a reputation for delivering outstanding building and civil engineering projects while maintaining a zero-accident environment. You'll be encouraged to expand your knowledge and further develop through a variety of training and learning initiatives.
Having built an impressive list of prestigious clients and a diverse project portfolio, they ensure a role here will be meaningful and fulfilling. This is a new position that has been created due to the continued growth of the company.
What your role will involve:
- Implement the health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures, and systems.
- Communicate with local authorities and any other external bodies relating to EHS.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Monitor EHS compliance on site and to generate inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain, and foster collaborative relationships with the project team.
- Advise site management in Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action, and Toolbox Talks.
- Deliver Health and Safety inductions and manage administration for new employees and sub-contractors.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, report findings to site and senior management.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded, and investigated.
- Compile incident investigation reports.
- Compile information for inclusion in the Safety File and prepare for handover to the Client.
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in Health & Safety or relevant discipline
- 5+ years' experience Safety experience
Apply confidentially today by submitting your CV.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email email@example.com
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.