Entered: 27 Nov 2022
Safety Advisor - North Dublin
- Residential/Educational Projects
- Permanent Position
- Salary DOE
Join an ISO 45001 certified main contractor, that specialises in the construction and fit out of projects throughout Ireland. The Health and Safety team have developed a working environment that will excite you, while allowing you to expand your knowledge on high-value projects for influential clients.
You will be a part of an organisation with a "safety first" culture and a reputation for delivering outstanding results within a zero-accident environment.
Your role will involve:
- Carrying out safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements.
- Maintaining and tracking the accident and dangerous occurrence register.
- Providing a weekly site audit and progress report to the client and team.
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in Health and Safety.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- A strong and proven ability to influence change and be a champion of best practice.
Please apply with your CV in confidence, call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.