Entered: 23 Feb 2020
Baldoyle, North Dublin
€Neg + Transport + Package
Required for private developer who are working on a massive residential project in Baldoyle.
You will responsible ensuring the implementation of safety statements, legislation and company policy across the site and that all relevant safety documents are completed and filed correctly
as well as training employees on the importance of health and safety on the job.
- The Safety Advisor will provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Manager
- You will carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required.
- You will liaise with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- You'll drive a safety culture by being a champion of best practice; conducting training for new and existing employees on the importance of health and safety on the job;
- You will have a third level degree qualification in Health and Safety
- You will have 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- You have some experience within the residential construction sector
- You must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You must possess a full clean driving licence
- Performance related bonus
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200