Entered: 23 Feb 2020
€Neg + Package
Our Client is a leading Mechanical & Electrical contractor who undertakes data centre, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Healthcare and Technology projects across Ireland, UK and Mainland Europe.
Due to continued growth, they require a Safety Advisor for Malmo. You will implement and maintain company management system for the projects.
The role is to coordinate all EHS Matters within various Project Management Teams and to report constructively all EHS matters to Project Manager.
- Provide instruction and training in all EHS matters to management, safety representatives and employees
- Provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day EHS requirements of the projects.
- Carry out audits, inspections & incident investigation reports, establishes corrective and preventive actions to prevent reoccurrence and continuous improvements.
- Prepare in conjunction with the site teams EHS Plans, RAMS and other associated site documents.
- Participate in Site meetings, report on business EHS risks, trends and recommend constructive actions towards continuous improvements.
- Experience with pharmaceutical and working in existing client live environments.
- Knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical preferable
- Experience with pharmaceutical, manufacturing and working in live environments.
- Experience with Construction Regulations & roles, and experience working with sub-contractors.
- Relevant scientific or technical work experience (either paid or voluntary) can be beneficial.
- Minimum Cert to NVQ 6 in Occupational H&S.
- Ability to work with client / main contractor Safety and Project teams.
- Proactive in identifying positive and negative acts, ability to follow through with realistic corrective and preventive actions.
- Up to date with Legislation, Guidance, Advice and Compliance.
- IT Proficient – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail
accommodation, travel, flights, living allowance (tax Free)
17/4 rotation + 21 days holidays + bank holidays etc.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200