Safety Construction Manager
Entered: 28 Oct 2020
Salary: circa 70,000 - 80,000 DOE plus
Our client, a leading environmental services company, are welcoming applications from Safety Construction Managers to join their team based in Kilkenny. The successful Safety Construction Manager will provide professional advice and support on all Health, Safety and Environmental matters to all levels of employees within the business to meet the legal responsibilities and to promote best practice. will also monitor compliance in line with Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures.
The role will involve:
- Support the Head of QHSE in the development of group strategic goals and promote cooperation across the group services
- Monitor compliance in line with Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
- Provide assistance to the Business line Director for Construction
- Assist in setting the construction teams safety objectives and assisting construction teams in achieving the Company Risk & Assurance objectives
- Evaluate and contribute to improvement whilst reflecting real practices and decisions required for management control
- Assist with dealing in regulatory matters, auditors and compliance
- Assist with writing new processes and procedures aligned to objectives
- Assist with championing programs of work and raising awareness at a senior level
- Liaise with management on types of disposal and legal requirements
To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold a Diploma, Degree in Risk & Assurance or equivalent
- Hold a NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma and or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Have a relevant experience of Construction Health and Safety
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Have knowledge of change management, strategy and compliance management.
To apply send your CV in confidence now along with a summary of your relevant experience.
For enquiries call Darina on; 086 6078982 / 01 6390391