Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 03 June 2023
Safety Manager - Dublin
- Residential project
- Competitive Salary and benefits
Safety Manager required to head up a Health and Safety department, within a proactive Tier 2 Main Contractor. This company is one of Ireland's first organisations to transition to the new ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Standard.
You'll join an organisation that rewards the work of its employees through ongoing development opportunities and promotion, providing an environment where you can continually advance your career.
- Experience of ISO Standards
- A diploma/degree in Health & Safety
- At least 3 years' experience in either a Senior EHS adviser role or minimum 1 years' experience in a EHS Manager role in a construction company
- Ability to lead a safety team, use own initiative, and be self-motivated
- Issue and develop performance reports to the Head of Health & Safety
- As part of the management leadership team, you will be expected to lead by example and be a subject matter expert in relation to health and safety matters.
- Proven track record working with a large contracting organisation (Ireland, UK)
- Working with the team to drive awareness and improvement in the areas of Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Supporting the training, coaching and development of a project Health and Safety team
- Overseeing and reviewing site performance by completing routine inspections and audits
- Ensure that project specific Health & Safety Plans including Risk Assessments, specific to the work for each new project are drawn up prior to the commencement of work and are regularly reviewed throughout the project
- Where the Company is appointed Project Supervisor Construction Stage (PSCS), ensure the Company meets all obligations required under this appointment
- Supporting and driving the operational teams to ensure continuous improvement, developing statistics and objectives
Apply confidentially with your CV today.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.