Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Safety Manager - Dublin 15
- Salary up to €80,000
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
A leading Irish Fit-out and Building Contractor are seeking a Safety Manager to join their team. Here, you will be an important and valued part of the team, benefiting from the positive working environment and an excellent work/life balance.
This dynamic multi-disciplined construction company works on numerous sectors including Fit Out, Healthcare, Commercial, Data Centre, Education and Residential throughout Ireland, the UK, and many other locations all over Europe for both public and private clients. They have built an unrivalled reputation for consistently delivering projects to the highest standards.
Your role will involve:
- Provide support and advice to safety team, colleagues, and subcontractors.
- Ensure all H&S policies are fully implemented on various sites.
- Overall responsibility with safety team for safety inductions for all new employees, regular inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, and ensuring plant and equipment inspections are up to date in compliance with legal obligations.
- Carrying out formal site inspections and audits and conduct regular reviews on any corrective action identified.
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving and to the various aspects of daily health, safety, and environmental management.
What we are looking for:
- 3rd level Qualification in Health & Safety.
- Previous management of a team of safety officers.
- Track record in monitoring of multiple sites and various projects.
- 8+ years' experience in construction safety.
Apply in confidence with your CV today.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email email@example.com for more information.