Safety Officer - Kildare (2362)
Entered: 23 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading construction solutions provider in their industry and is highly valued for their quality of work and flawless safety record. They insure a high level of quality in all of their work and due to their in-depth industry knowledge and experience that their team holds.
The company seeking an experienced Safety Officer to work with their team in Kildare.
As a Safety Officer you will be
- Creating a positive safety and health culture
- Setting the best standards
- Implementing the safety statement
- Assessing safety and health performance
- Reviewing and, where appropriate, endorsing the safety statement when prepared by the senior management team
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available to achieve and implement these safety and health plans
- Ensuring safety and health audits are undertaken to monitor all aspects of safety and health policy implementation
As a Safety Officer you will have
- Recognized 3rd Level Qualification
- Min 2 years relevant experience in construction industry
Long term role and must be available to start immediately
Please send your CV to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.