Safety Officer - Donegal (2501)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with a long-standing reputation for integrity, professionalism, innovation and excellence. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management.
The company currently looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to work with their team in Donegal.
As a Health & Safety Officer you will be
- Creating a positive safety and health culture
- Setting the best standards
- Implementing the safety statement
- Assessing safety and health performance
- Reviewing and, where appropriate, endorsing the safety statement when prepared by the senior management team
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available to achieve and implement these safety and health plans
- Ensuring safety and health audits are undertaken to monitor all aspects of safety and health policy implementation
As a Health & Safety Officer you will have
- Recognised 3rd Level Qualification
- Min 3-4 years relevant experience in construction industry
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.