Safety Officer - Clane, Kildare
Entered: 13 July 2020
Safety Officer – Clane, Kildare
Be a part of an ISO 45001 certified company on a residential development and play a key role in maintaining high levels of Health and Safety on site.
This is an exciting time for the company as it is expanding its operations and commencing several new major developments.
Your role will involve:
- Assisting the HSEQ Department and ensuring that the HSEQ Management System complies with legal requirements
- Providing general support to the Health and Safety Manger
- Assisting in HSEQ audits/Inspections
- Offering H&S advice to the site team
- Producing KPI reports such as Near Miss Analysis
You will need:
- A 3rd level qualification in Construction or Health & Safety
- 2-4 years’ experience of Health & Safety in a construction environment
Apply confidentially with your CV, email email@example.com or call 087 621 0726 to learn more.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.