Entered: 25 Nov 2020
€45-60K + Transport + Package
Required for Tier-1 main contractor who have won numerous awards and are currently working on landmark projects across Ireland.
Idea candidate will hold a diploma/degree in Health and Safety and will have 2+ years’ construction experience.
Position will report to Safety Manager.
Projects include data centre, residential, healthcare, hotels, industrial to the value of €100m.
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool-Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
To register your interest please send CV to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.