Safety Officer - Dublin
Entered: 27 July 2021
Safety Officer - Dublin (Project based)
In this role, you will be a key part of the safety department within an ISO 45001:2018 accredited Irish building contractor. As an experienced Safety Officer, you will be key to their continued success by ensuring the safe delivery of several projects.
You will join a company with an outstanding reputation for delivering high-specification projects within the commercial, residential, education and restoration sectors, while prioritising a safety-first culture on site.
They are expanding due to continued success and will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most sought-after clients in Ireland on prestigious developments. As a respected contractor, they have a pipeline of projects for the next 2 years.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of the EHS management system on site(s)
- Carry out the day-today safety officer activities on site
- Take bookings for and conduct onsite inductions
- Carry out the EHS review of RAMS
- Monitor adherence to and quality of SPAs
- Issue and close permits to work
- Conduct weekly inspections of the site(s)
- Implement the behavioural based safety programme on site to drive a positive EHS culture within the company.
- Carry out the duties assigned under the EHS action plan.
- Provide assistance with tender submission text if requested.
- Assist in the pre-planning of projects including documentation.
- Support the site management team with day-to-day EHS items.
- Assist in the implementation of environmental management processes.
- Assist in the conduct of the role of PSCS where required
Be a part of an award-winning company at the cutting edge of the construction industry:
Apply with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 875 1842 to learn more.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.