Safety Officer - Dublin (2345)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client is an Irish construction company working nationwide and covering a wide range of sectors within the industry including, commercial, residential, healthcare, hotel & leisure and industrial. Currently they are looking to recruit a Safety Officer in Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Health & Safety Officer
- Provide general support and assistance to the Senior Health & Safety Officer
- Carry out site safety inspections across the company
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements as required
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation
- Compiling registers of site safety inductions and training records for all employees and subcontractors
- Liaising with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Maintaining the accident and dangerous occurrence register and tracking remedial actions Accident and dangerous occurrence investigations.
- A HSE Degree or /a construction related Degree/Diploma with post grad HSE qualification
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar HSE role, preferable with main Contractor
- Have strong self management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Full clean Driving license
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.