Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Safety Officer (Intermediate)
€Neg + Bonus + allowance + healthcare
Our client is a leading developer who are currently undertaking several large-scale residential developments across Leinster.
Currently have openings for Safety Officers in Wickow.
- Work as part of the Construction management team to ensure the provision of a safe and productive work environment.
- Always seek to improve the standard of Health & Safety in a practical manner within the company management system and on specific sites.
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of Health & Safety Management System.
- Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner on the site.
- Ensure strict adherence to site rules by all contractors
- Assist site management to comply with statutory H&S requirements.
- Assist Health & Safety Manager to develop and implement Risk assessments and improvements to the Homes Safe Systems of Work.
- Assist Site management to ensure Contractor Compliance on Sites.
- Assist H&S Manager and Site management to coordinate the safe systems of work for contractors.
- Enforce site specific disciplinary procedures.
- Carry out H&S auditing on site and address non-conformances as they are identified with site management and contractors.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- Experience in managing safety systems in construction is required, including a qualification in Health and Safety
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01 632 1200 for more info.