Safety Officer - Main Contractor
Entered: 15 Oct 2019
Our client are a well respected and leading Main contractor with operations across Europe. They are now seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to;
- Support the HSE Manager & Operational teams to drive and implement the company policies, standards, and performance objectives.
- Provide professional safety & environmental advice to maintain compliance with legislation and company & industry standards.
- Monitoring and reporting on HSE performance & trends to aid development of improvement plans.
- Accountable for ensuring appropriate risk identification and mitigation measures are in place.
- 1 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- NEBOSH/IOSH qualification
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE