Entered: 30 Nov 2021
Safety Officer - Phibsborough, Dublin
- €60 million, 6-storey Education project
- 2-year project duration
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 23 days annual leave increasing annually after two years' service
- 5% pension contribution
Join an award-winning Main Contractor and have a key role in the delivery of a prestigious Education project. You will be a part of a company that is renowned for construction excellence. They are well-established and have secured an extensive pipeline of projects to come from a portfolio of high-profile clients.
They reward the impact of their people by providing a variety of ongoing development and promotion opportunities. This ensures an environment where you are recognised and valued for your contributions. Their team is growing due to the company's sustained success and you will be an important part of this going forward.
If you would you like to be a part of a prestigious project from the beginning to completion this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of PPE, Staff mandatory courses for H&S.
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure Company safe operating procedures are adhered to.
- Making sure First Aiders are available, that an adequate quantity of First Aid supplies is in stock and that all relevant Certs are updated.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Safety Management System, including administration, logging data, creating reports, tracking and pushing progress of the company's behavioural safety programme.
You will need:
- 3rd level qualification in Construction or Health & Safety
- Experience in health & safety on construction sites (2-4 years)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and targets
- A full Driving License.
Take your career to the next level with a leading main contractor:
Apply confidentially with your CV
Call 071 912 8266 or email email@example.com for full details about this opportunity.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.