Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 23 Feb 2020
Our Client, are recruiting for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join their team on a Project based in Dublin.
Senior Health & Safety Advisor’s Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for carrying out high quality safety inspections
- Attend sites, following up on accidents / incidents to assist with investigations
- Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Conduct weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
The successful Senior Health & Safety Advisor requirements are:
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety
- 5+ years’ experience in a Health & Safety role on construction/civils projects
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
If you are an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.