Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 15 Jan 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to supervise large Wastewater Treatment facilities in Donegal and Sligo. This role presents an excellent opportunity to the successful candidate to progress their career with one of Ireland’s largest civil contractors.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Third Level qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Help out with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
- There is a salary of €65,000 - €70,000, D.O.E., on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information on this role please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.