Senior Health & Safety Advisor
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish contractor, to recruit a Senior Health & Safety Advisor. This role will be a key part to the organisations newly formed safety division and its implementation over the coming years.
This role requires an experienced Health & Safety Advisor with a proven ability to work on high value projects while working with a main contractor in the construction industry.
Projects covered include Residential and commercial across Kerry, Cork and Limerick
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in Health & Safety.
- Help with and assist site teams with contract reviews.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Ensure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- Run audits, inductions and safety procedures smoothly.
For more information please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org