Senior Health & Safety officer - Dunshaughlin, Meath
Entered: 27 Nov 2022
Senior Health and Safety Officer - Meath
- Competitive Salary
- Attractive benefits
- Company Vehicle
- Permanent Position
Join an award winning, Tier 1 main contractor who have a track record of delivering outstanding results across a variety of high-profile construction projects. Renowned for supporting their people through industry leading professional development initiatives. You will benefit from a position here due to an enjoyable and challenging workplace with excellent opportunities for continued advancement.
Your role will Involve:
- Working with the team to drive awareness and improvement in the areas of Health, Safety and Welfare.
- Supporting the training, coaching and development of a project Health and Safety team
- Overseeing and reviewing site performance by completing routine inspections and audits
- Ensuring maintenance of the safety management system to ensure all policies and procedures are consistent
- Supporting and driving the operational teams to ensure continuous improvement, developing statistics and objectives
You will need:
- Experience of ISO Standards
- A diploma/degree in Health & Safety
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in Health and Safety
This role is with one of the top construction companies in Ireland and offers outstanding career development opportunities.
Take your career to the next level:
Apply confidentially with your CV to learn more.