Senior Safety Advisor
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Senior Safety Advisor - Dublin 2
- €110m Commercial Project
- 2 years' left on current project
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to €90,000
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- 10% Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Phone & Laptop
Join an accredited ISO 45001:2018 safety management system and Safe-T-Certified Tier 1 construction contractor and take your career to the next level.
A positive safety culture has led to a reputation for delivering outstanding building and civil engineering projects while maintaining a zero-accident environment. You'll be encouraged to expand your knowledge and further develop through a variety of training and learning initiatives.
Having built an impressive list of prestigious clients and a diverse project portfolio, they ensure a role here will be meaningful and fulfilling. This is a new position that has been created due to the continued growth of the company.
What your role will involve:
- Implement the health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures, and systems.
- Monitor EHS compliance on site and to generate inspections & reports.
- Advise site management in Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action, and Toolbox Talks.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, report findings to site and senior management.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded, and investigated.
- Compile incident investigation reports.
- Compile information for inclusion in the Safety File and prepare for handover to the Client.
What we are looking for:
- Qualification in Health & Safety or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' post graduate experience Safety experience.
Apply confidentially today by submitting your CV.
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.
Call Ronan on 085 862 0288 or email email@example.com for more information.